Thursday, March 3, 2011

It Got Colder Again?

Drizzle: rain lightly; "When it drizzles in summer, hiking can be pleasant".

I never paired this shirt with these pants, which is odd, since I thought they really complement each other well. The shirt already gives off a very french-esque vibe and added with the pants, the look was pretty much french. For the first time since a long time, I wore my gladiators again. It's been winter so it has been too cold to wear anything that showed off my toes or feet, so I decided to wear it today since I thought spring was coming. Of course, it was cold today. It started off grey and drizzly and it went on like that for the rest of the day and the outside temperature is now 17 C. So it dropped by 3 degrees and the humidity in this country is like 200%. I stepped outside and it was suffocating. I HATE THIS WEATHER.

(Majic nautical shirt, Zara harems, Zara studded gladiators)






Ciao,
Tammie.
"Bad weather always looks worse through a window."

- Tom Lehrer

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous striped top !

    thanks for stopping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love the shoes! i hate our weather too, it is so unpredictable

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.