Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tartan'd

Unpredictable: Unknown in advance.

Due to the unpredictable weather, I have to step out on my balcony every morning to do a weather check. This morning was: pelted in the rain by cold, wet rain while being blinded by the mist. So that's always pleasant.

I haven't worn this dress in the longest time. The tartan skirt really reminds me of autumn. It got chilly again, so I'm wearing coats and tights and boots and whatnot. I love these red socks but I can't find anything to wear them with other than my coat. So I'm taking this chance to wear my red coat again (with the socks and the fuzzy boots).

(Unbranded babydoll red coat, Forever 21 tartan dress, Sox gallery red knee socks, unbranded fuzzy leather boots)
 





Ciao,
Tammie.
"For me, clothes are kind of character; I don't follow fashion or understand trends."

- Meryl Streep

7 comments:

  1. I love the pop of red peeking from your shoes! Great look! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! my fav one is your shoes <3



    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute how you match your socks and coat!

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super cute! i really love ur boots! wonderful :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super super cute! i really love ur boots! wonderful :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! my fav one is your shoes <3



    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.