Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainy Days

Condensation: atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold

After having warm temperatures for a bit, the temperature dropped again - about 10 degrees. There was a crazy storm yesterday which cooled down the weather considerably so now its back to jackets, tights and whatnot (not that it was ever gone).



There were some heavy condensation going on for a while because of the drastic change in temperature, so I made pretty window doodles. The raindrops and condensation really gives a frosty effect which is so lovely, but of course its not REALLY frosty.


I've also recently just joined a hypeed competition to win a gift card to shop at Luisaviaroma! I'd really appreciate if you guys could vote for my contribution, although I'm pretty sure I wont win. Just something I thought I'd try :) There's a widget on the sidebar that says Hypeed.com, and if you guys click on "my contributions" it'll take you to the page. Thanks in advance!



Ciao,
Tammie.
"Art produces ugly things which frequently become beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time."

- Jean Cocteau

7 comments:

  1. what a great outfit! love your combination of the skirt, tights, and doc-mart

    anyway, i've linked ur blog. mind to link me back? thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a cutie! i love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heart your outwear !!
    btw thanks for sweet comment on my blog and I already followed you back :)


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look cute! love your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely look <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.