Saturday, April 30, 2011

FEATURED IN WHAT NOW?

QUICK UPDATE:
I opened this email a few days ago but I decided I want to share this with you guys...


Teehee, I'm going to be featured on their fashion click ad for the June/July edition - along with other fashion bloggers! I know this may not seem a big thing (I could even just be a tiny thumbnail in a quarter of a page) but I was really, truly excited and cannot WAIT to see the advertisement in their June/July edition.

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS BLOG (I feel like I've won some kind of award, hahaha even though I haven't) because without you guys, I would have never continued blogging and would only have just dreamt of being featured in anywhere, let alone teenvogue. So yes, thank you my lovely friends and followers <3

Ciao,
Tammie.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.