Kids in my grade this week:
- sleep deprived - but that applies to the whole year I suppose. Kids, you know.
- sickly, which usually gets around pretty quick in our school
- quiet (...ly contemplating how they'd rather be in bed at that point in time)
- stressed out, which stresses out other people, so everyone is more stressed.
- just... miserable in general?
(Zara anglo saxon shirt, Zara red tulip skirt, H&M floral wedges)
Yes, I do realize I only have one toenail painted. I got lazy HAHAHAHA.
It's quite a sight. Dark(er) circles around eyes, quick fix hairstyles, 'chilling at home' outfits and no makeups. Yes, EXAMS WEEK IS COMING. Exams week is coming up yet we are still piled with work
"Too many of today's children have straight teeth and crooked morals."
- Unknown high school principal