Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bats or Butterfly?

Hectic: constantly busy and hurried, feverish.

Back to the hectic school schedule is sort of good for me actually, since my stress level is at that point where I'm in between "If I don't study now I'll be really screwed" and "Chillen' with an 'e'". I need to be able to balance out my chill time (watching movies most of the time) and my hardcore studying time (still watching movies while making notes).

So the title is referring to the shirt I'm wearing which my friend calls "bat wings" shirt but my mom calls them "butterfly" shirts. Either way works. I've been wearing colors a lot the past couple weeks so I thought I'd go neutral today with these creamy, nude pieces.

IMG_0075
(Luvlicious white lacy batwings top, Luvlicious camel plaited shorts, Aldo cream studded fringed heels)
IMG_0095
IMG_0098
IMG_0080
IMG_0082

So do you guys prefer the colored, neon trend or the nude, camel trend?

Ciao,
Tammie.
"Fashion is a potency in art, making it hard to judge between the temporary and the lasting."
- Edmund C. Stedman

2 comments:

  1. i love the shorts! its absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your
    Luvlicious white lacy batwings top! :) you look so sweet in this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.