Monday, May 2, 2011

Solid Hues

Hues: take on color or become colored; "In highlights it hued to a dull silver-grey"

I've been really into solids lately so I was super glad to find some pretty maxi skirts (in a billion different colors - I chose orange) and some basic colored tees with gorgeous spring hues. Zara has TONS of colored basics and pieces that you can mix and match a lot!

Anyways, I flew back to Vietnam today and I have a buttload of work to finish and not to mention, exams to study for. I should've known that planning to "study" over a holiday would have failed miserably. I've also made a vow to not shop for the next couple months :/ I realize I've been spending too much money (I feel bad for my parents) and I have more than enough things in my closet to last for a couple months! It'll be a good creative challenge for me, and I'll be able to save money.

IMG_0047
(Zara shirt, Zara maxi skirt, Longchamp le pliage handbag, Naima mary jane platforms)
IMG_0030
IMG_0056
IMG_0046
IMG_0041

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's the other night. Look out for an inspired outfit post coming soon ;)

Ciao,
Tammie.
"It's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear."
- Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1958, spoken by the character Holly Golightly

9 comments:

  1. nice skirt!! and love the shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit :) great blogs!

    www.tg-tresglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely skirt:) I like your outfit!
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt and lovely bag <3 You look great in maxi skirts!

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combination of pink, red and orange- your shoes and bag are especially beautiful, but the whole look is fabulous :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, really like the color combination... cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that skirt!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely. I love the colors in your outfit! It's so light and springy. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.