Monday, May 2, 2011

My Closet in Sketches!

Sketches: preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"

I got featured at My Closet in Sketches!! I've always loved this site and checked back frequently so I was very excited when I was told that Lauren (the blogger) wanted to sketch an outfit post of me! Check it out underneath, and of course please check out her site! I'm sure you guys know which outfit the sketch is from :)


Ciao,
Tammie.
"No man with a conscience can just bat out illustrations. He's got to put all his talent and feeling into them!"

- Norman Rockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.