Monday, May 16, 2011

The IOU Project

QUICK UPDATE:
The IOU Project is now live!! It's been live for a while, but I haven't had time to write about it yet. Well you guys should go check it out at: The IOU Projectif you haven't already. I will have a trunkshow app here, on the blog, later on this year!

My first impression of the site is definitely easily accesible and understandable. Minimalistic design which I LOVE. The clothes itself are made from the most gorgeous fabric and I can't wait to be able to get myself something from there!

I really want to thank its creative director/co-founder, Kavita Parmar, for informing about this site because I only knew about it when she had emailed me about it :) I'm sure this will definitely catch on and become a huge success in the future, (hopefully) revolutionizing the way we shop and sustainable fashions.

Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.