Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So... When Are We Going Shopping?

Surprise: (of something unexpected) Cause (someone) to feel mild astonishment or shock.

My friend, Andrea and I went to Highlands (Hanoi's Starbucks) this morning to finish our group presentation for TOK swearing that we will get it done. Of course an hour or two later, we go shopping. It was a particularly sunny afternoon and I have no idea why I wore my crochet sweater. Maybe I thought it wouldn't be that hot today since it was almost cold yesterday, but yes Hanoi never fail to surprise.

IMG_0558
(Zara crocheted sweater, Zara lace romper, Converse plaid, Fedora leather messenger bag)
IMG_0586
IMG_0567
IMG_0557
I wore converse for the first time since a long time today.
IMG_0577
Bought this gorgeous strapless summer top. The turquoise is just beautiful! I can't wait to wear it out.

Also, really sorry for the missing post... I don't remember what its called now but it was of me wearing my striped shirt and matching earrings. Blogger erased it last week for maintenance purposes and it never came back, so I'm super annoyed at that. Sent them a form so hopefully it'll be back sometime this week.

IMG_0541
We had chocolate reeses cups and I had a chocolate mint blast which was so yummy <3.
IMG_0545
My friend sporting black basics.
IMG_0550

EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER,
Tammie.
“Strength of mind is exercise, not rest.”
- Alexander Pope


5 comments:

  1.  Love your outfit! That top and romper looks cute!

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit too! And I'm totally digging that nail color. The strapless top looks so perfect for summer....yum. It's such a great color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your style! <3 You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love this all white outfit, those shorts are so cute! congrats on being done with your exams!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sporty in those pictures, until I saw your nails. Haha! Good thing that exams are already done and you can go out now with your friends on a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.