Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bali Part. 1

QUICK UPDATE:

This post will basically just be a photo blog on my trip last week to Bali :) A lot of the time we spent doing art up in Ubud (which is not Bali - it's sort of higher up in the mountains), but then the last day we did go downtown (to Bali) and spent the day at the beach!

IMG_4329.jpg
IMG_4355.jpg
DSC_0544.JPG
IMG_4415.jpg
I did a mini photoshoot with my friend, just chilling in our room finding something to do.
IMG_4600.jpg
DSC_0705.JPG
IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4405.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG
They had the cutest jeans here. I, of course, bought a pair. I'll post an outfit post with them on today :)

More pictures uploaded soon!
Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.