Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Do You Live For?

Grateful: Feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful. 


As promised, I'm posting my outfit today with the jeans I bought at that DenimDenim store in Bali. It's these stretchy printed black and white jeans. Thank god they had them in my size too. It's from Cheap Monday and I think it will go really well with a lot of pieces that I already have. 


IMG_4774.jpg
(Forever 21 top, Chanel classic flap bag, Cheap monday jeans, Aldo wedges, H&M Knuckle ring)
IMG_4775.jpg
IMG_4778.jpg
IMG_4781.jpg
IMG_4786.jpg


The ring is from the same friend that gave me the armor ring. I'm so grateful to her because I would, no questions asked, buy those rings in a heartbeat if I saw them lying around in a store somewhere.


Ciao,
Tammie.
"It is a temptation for me to wear all my rings at once." 
- Anna Held 




 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cheap Monday jeans - and these are fabbbulous. So cute, Tam!

    Hand drawn:






    p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Times}



    My Closet in Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit! So jealous of you Chanel bag :)
    XOXO,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeticiaoliveoiracruzAugust 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM

    In loooove!
    Kisses
     http://abonecadomomo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOVE YOUR JEANS!!! they are totally adorable! if that item was displayed on the mannequin, i'm totally gonna grab it.

    http://cityofsugar.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look..the tee rocks!!!!.....have been to bali but never saw shops selling such grt stuff there!!!!...
    love ur ring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit love the shoes!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shirt!

    http://www.fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.