Monday, August 29, 2011

Negotiable


Homework: Schoolwork that a student is required to do at home.


The first week of school was great. I did all my homework way before it was due and everything, but after last weekend I've gotten back to my lazy bum mode and didn't do any work whatsoever. Now all my work has piled up and I have a ridiculous amount to finish before tomorrow. Yay me.


IMG_5117
(unbranded crop top, Zara high waisted denim shorts, Zara suede heels, the little things she needs earrings and necklace, H&M ring)
IMG_5126
IMG_5113
IMG_5112
IMG_5108
IMG_5138

IMG_5135
IMG_5144


I did promise an "anon" on formspring that I would do a post on what to wear converse with today and I'm so sorry that I don't have the time but I definitely will before the end of this week! 


Ciao,
Tammie.
"I don't want to send them to jail. I want to send them to school." Adlai E. Stevenson 


2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.