Sunday, November 20, 2011

Singapore Photo Diary

IMG_8079.JPG
QUICK UPDATE:
Here is a little photo diary of what I was up to in Singapore. I didn't take any pictures during the MUN conference itself :( but we took some group pictures, but its with my teachers at the moment. So until I get the pictures from them I'll post the ones that I have. It's basically just things, there's like one of me. I bought a bunch of new clothes I cannot wait to show you guys! So do check back often this week, I'll seriously try and post everyday. This will be a rather long post, but that's okay: to make up for my being AWOL-ness. And don't worry, there will still be a uniform post and I might do a post on all the things I wore for the THIMUN conference!


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE.


IMG_8031.JPG
IMG_8036.jpg
IMG_8037.JPG
IMG_8038.JPG
IMG_8039.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG
IMG_8045.JPG
IMG_8069.JPG
IMG_8071.JPG
IMG_8073.JPG
IMG_8074.JPG
IMG_8075.JPG
IMG_8076.JPG
IMG_8078.JPG
IMG_8082.JPG
IMG_8085.JPG
IMG_8087.JPG


Yes, I was Bau5 and I was playing tetris against my friend, Luke. Owned him in that one. Hahahaha actually he was owning me the past like 20 rounds, and that was my first win. But still. We were playing multiplayer tetris on the plane - that really made time fly.


Ciao,
Tammie

2 comments:

  1. You are a great photographer! <3
    Craving starbucks right now :)
    xoxo,
    Alona
    http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Can't wait to go to Singapore again end of the year. Hope you had a lovely time there

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.