Monday, November 21, 2011

Varsity or Letterman?

IMG_8099.jpg
IMG_8100.jpg
IMG_8098.jpg
IMG_8095.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8103.jpg


Varsity: A sports team representing a school or college.


I love this new varsity jacket of mine. I bought it on the last day before leaving Singapore - I couldn't decide between this jacket or these Lace Pull & Bear shorts which were adorable. I decided on the jacket. THEN, I spent like 15 minutes deciding whether I should get the blue and cream or the beige and tan one. So many choices. Once I get back to Singapore (in 3 weeks or so) I'm definitely getting those lace shorts though.
Jacket: Bershka
Top: Bershka
Skirt: Zara
Wedges: Unbranded
Ciao,
Tammie.



 

4 comments:

  1. I love  your style and your shoes are fantastic!! So cool!
    Following you

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish!

    xx

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. want a varsity jacket too ! :(

    www.summerflounce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.