Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bandits

IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg
(Sweater: Topshop, Top: Zara, Shorts: Zara, Heels: Topshop, Bag: Topshop, Necklace: Forever 21)


Barren: Devoid of.


I think it's safe to say that black (or white) is my go-to color for those days when I don't really feel like dressing up. I try not to dress in black too much - but its such a strong color (or lack thereof), I think it makes such a statement about your outfit. Plus, it's so easy to put outfits together with pieces that are black and white for the obvious reasons. The weather was particularly chilly today though so that sheer blouse didn't help at all - I'm getting the sniffles. Hopefully I won't get sick since school is getting busier than ever now that finals are closing in. 


Sorry for the barren desert that is my blog the past few days. I've just not been that inspired, and I've been super busy doing the usual exciting school work.


Ciao,
Tammie




7 comments:

  1. I can't get over your shoes! They're just so gorgeous :)
     I don't wear much black, just because I LOVE wearing color, but my go to color would probably be white hahaha
    Don't worry about blogging! Focus on your school work first!
    Good luck with your finals!
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you mix your top with your sweater. sometimes i want to dress up like that, but i haven't yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great drawings! :)
    I hope you won't get sick, it's really not that fun at all and usually when I'm sick I always think about what I should be doing and how I'm gonna manage.
    So I hope you'll be lucky and won't catch a cold or fever or anything else :)

    Hailey from http://squidsquads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FashionablecollectionsFebruary 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM

    What a fabulous outfit, love that striped sweater.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.