Sunday, February 12, 2012

Katrantzou for Topshop

Mary-Katrantzou-Top-Shop.jpg
model-3_2134739a.jpg
model-4_2134738a.jpg
model-2_2134736a.jpg


FINALLY, the day has come. Of course, I am no where in a position where I could get my hands on some of these lovely items but boy, if I could - I would. I think it's only available in the UK as wellMary Katrantzou is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite designers and her collaboration with Topshop is the stuff of dreams. I literally could cry right now just because of how beautiful these clothes are (and also because of how much I want them). These pieces are out on February 17th, with prices ranging from 40 to 350 pounds. Mark your calendars guys!


Ciao,
Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.