Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Galaxy High

galaxy1.jpg
galaxy5.jpg
galaxy2.jpg
galaxy3.jpg
galaxy4.jpg
galaxy6.jpg
(Top: H&M, Blazer: Zara, Shorts: Topshop, Wedges: Aldo)
Galaxy: A massive, gravitationally bound system that consists of stars and stellar remnants, an interstellar medium of gas and dust

Adoring these printed shorts I got from Topshop. I wore this for a shopping date, but instead we got too stuck in traffic we turned back 'round - I'm sure if you're reading this and you're Indonesian you can relate. So instead my parents went to a wholesale and I spent the day looking at groceries and buying snacks. Totally cool kid. No big deal.

By the by, I know you guys probably think my haul video is never going to be posted now but it will! I have not forgotten! I owe you guys this much so I really have to finish it. Hopefully by the end of this week it'll be up, but then again I'm always making all these promises. Sorry guys!


Ciao,
Tammie.

 

7 comments:

  1. your short is amazing ☺
    prettty!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the haul video! And so sorry about the traffic, I hate it too.. The shorts are perfect!

    http://www.growinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why you're always looking so stunning? <3 Love those shorts! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shorts is very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore your short! aww pretty as always <3

    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome outfit!




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.