Monday, July 16, 2012

White Out

IMG_4578.JPG
IMG_4580.JPG
IMG_4581.JPG
IMG_4596.JPG
IMG_4592.JPG
IMG_4598.JPG
collage1.jpg
collage3.jpg
collage2.jpg
Covet: to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately or culpably.


Have been coveting nude to white and pastel hues lately, and so I decided to pair my Mango structured top with my Zara skort. I'm going to go get more structured pieces because I just love pieces with more shape to them. It really gives a clean overall look. My mom is wearing this super adorable peplum top from Zara - it is the same as the one that I wore in my post Peplum and Lace (here). They come in two other colors, I think and it was on sale the last time I went to Zara so if you guys are looking for peplum tops I highly recommend this one! 


I've also been obsessing over this new necklace I got at Gaudi. Almost all of my necklaces are bib necklaces. I absolutely love bib necklaces, especially statement ones with either tints of gold or big pendants. I'm also going to try and get more fun accessories now, with a little bit more color. I'm loving the pastel green and coral shades again so I'm going to try and get new accessories in that color. I've painted my nail this gorgeous, pastel green too.


Ciao,
Tammie.


 

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear!!!!! You look so gorgeous in that outfit. Love your blog&style. I became your new follower, if you will join to my blog too I will appreciate this too much.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    Lidiya Ostafiychuk
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this look. So clean and fresh!


    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for clean simplicity!
    The muted color palate of your look is super refreshing and relaxing Tammie.
    Your skirt looks breezy and soft (perfect for summer!) while your top adds some structure. Your heels, though not really nude or white, keep the neutrality of the outfit while also making your legs look insanely long. I want those legs girly!
    I really like how you spiced things up a little with your green nails and adorable necklace. Pastel, gold, and neutrals together are awesome :)

    Your mom is adorable!
    She rocks the peplum, which is very sick looking indeed.
    I may need to go find myself one too!


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you look soooo pretty and awesome! <3

    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look!wanna follow each other? :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite outfits from you. You choose very well the color and i love the nail color you used. Your mama peplum top is very pretty.

    Kisses from Lisbon
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.