Monday, March 25, 2013

OOTD: #Justinbieber #Swaggie

IMG_7844.JPG
IMG_7838.JPG
IMG_7837.JPG
Swaggy: to have swag, coined by Bieber.

I just had my one week of Spring Break - and now I think I need an extra week to recover from it. Anyways, I had to buy this top as soon as I saw it. It also came with "Swaggy" with the -y but I bought the -ie instead. I feel like my style is going towards a certain direction lately. I keep finding myself buying beanies and tops like these. Also because LA weather is warming up so I keep buying tanks and cutoffs. What do you guys think?
Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.