Monday, March 25, 2013

7 Days 7 Stories: Videofyme


Hi guys!
I'm currently working on this mini collaboration with Videofyme, a video app for your apple devices. I'm going to post 7 different videos on each day of the week starting today. I have my first one up right now which you guys can view both on youtube (click here) or on the app itself, called Videofyme! 

Video-gramming is getting really popular lately with apps like Vine (follow me @tammie900) and Videofyme. I love them just because they are like instagram (quick updates) but it gets a little more personal and intimate just because it shows people glimpses of your everyday life in a creative way. You can add music and edit your videos really easily - I took the videos over a few hours during the day, but editing it took literally 5 minutes. The app is very user friendly. 

I recommend you guys downloading the app itself and follow me @tammie900 to see the rest of my #7days7stories videos!


Ciao,
Tammie.

1 comment:

  1. Ehhh nice video! Like it like it <3
    The art assignment looked so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.