Friday, April 12, 2013

OOTD: I Love Santa Monica

IMG_7893.JPG
IMG_7869.JPG
IMG_7866.JPG
IMG_7875.JPG
IMG_7902.JPG
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

Santa Monica: A city on the coast of southwestern California; pop. 86,905.

I don't know why but I love taking pictures around Santa Monica. We came down here just to take pictures around the area. It's pretty during the day and night so how could I resist! Not to mention, it's a convenient place to go shopping since all of my favorite stores are in one place. 

I'm wearing a leopard dress that I bought a while ago but finally wore. I love, love, love the cut outs and the general design of it. I saw some bloggers wear this dress and found a cheaper alternative at Love Culture. It was a little chilly that night so I only stayed a couple hours in Santa Monica since the dress didn't help very much, but I can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer so I can wear it again. Come on L.A., its the middle of April! WHERE IS SPRING?

Ciao,
Tammie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.