Friday, April 12, 2013

OOTD: Sunny Side

IMG_7950.JPG
IMG_7949.JPG
IMG_7956.JPG
2a.jpg
IMG_7924.JPG
1a.jpg
IMG_7936.JPG
IMG_7960.JPG

Sunny Side: The more cheerful or pleasant aspect of a state of affairs: "he was fond of the sunny side of life"

Was the most beautiful day and I just had to wear this cardigan to complement the sun. I actually traded the shorts with a Poshmark user. If you guys have Poshmark, add me @tammie900! I will be selling some of my clothes on that app, so do check!

Have been terribly busy and backed up with work the past couple weeks, as always. My finals are coming up so wish me luck!


Ciao,
Tammie.

3 comments:

  1. nice pants.. and shots of your friend on last pic, it shows that both of you do had a fun :D


    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking good in that outfit :) Anyway, I'd be glad if you help me vote my photo :)

    all you need to do is :
    1. click https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch-Goes-To-School-HUT-24-Sketsa/408493519227317?ref=stream
    2. photos
    3. like photo 4.Reflection

    Thank you! Gbu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. milexblog.blogspot.co.ukApril 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM

    Milex loves it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.