Monday, April 29, 2013

OOTD: See-Through

IMG_8012.jpg
IMG_8011.JPG
IMG_8017.JPG
IMG_8018.JPG
5a.jpg
photo (2).JPG
photo.JPG
5b.jpg
photo (3).JPG

Selfies: pictures taken of oneself while holding the camera at arms length.

#Selfies.

I couldn't be bothered to take photos with my 60D, so only took my outfit photos with it and the rest on my trusty iPhone! So if it's a little bit pixelated, sorry about that. I know. I'm particular about image quality on blogs too.

Anyways, can't go wrong with my oversized floral button up I bought from Zara ages ago. Complements my new Coach Legacy Mini Tanner in Coral super well, don't you guys think? It's actually a gift for my mom... But when I showed her it she told me I could use it as well... So I did... Ahaha! I still want to give it to her though for when I go back home! What color is your favorite? I love the mint one as well but they didn't have it in stock when I was at the store :( So I got the coral instead, which is still pretty! 

Don't get me started on my Jeffreys. I've said this before, and I will say it again. These are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. Yes. Out of all however many shoes I own, these are the most comfortable.


Ciao,
Tammie.

3 comments:

  1. omg..love your heels..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything you wear <3
    especially the shirt and bag :))


    Diary of a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a feminine outfit with a touch of those stunning boots <3

    xx,
    Neon Attract

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.