Saturday, May 25, 2013

OOTD: Wedding Jumpsuit

edit1.jpg
IMG_8164.jpg
IMG_8182.JPG
IMG_8051.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG
IMG_8143.JPG
IMG_8079.JPG

Jumpsuit: A garment incorporating trousers and a sleeved top in one piece.

I only recently attended a cousin's wedding in Jakarta and wore my Zara sleeveless, peplum jumpsuit. I bought it towards the end of last year and meant to wear it for New Year's but then changed my mind. My cousin William was running around getting photos for me so I'm super thankful for him. My summer break had started, so I'm really going to try to blog daily from now on! I have more than a few updates too... I know I say this all the time, but this time for realsies.


Ciao,
Tammie

4 comments:

  1. the outfit is really classy, love it!

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I'm so obsessed with the Celine bag, but they are so expensive :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look so cute. I love the suit with the peplum bit and whatnot - so pretty!

    xo Joana

    Grow In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. great heels to die for <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.