Friday, July 26, 2013

Spotlight: JumpFromPaper

IMG_8772.jpg
IMG_8759.jpg
IMG_8761.jpg
abm.jpg


I received a package earlier this week from the lovely people at JumpFromPaper who I have to thank for this adorable bag from their Time Machine limited edition collection! This particular piece is called Martini and comes in 3 different colors, including this one that I currently own. I instantly loved the concept of their pieces - I guess relating back to the name of the brand, Jump From Paper - as they explore the combination of fashion and fun by challenging our visual experience with its tricky 2D appearances and hand-drawn designs.

Definitely a must have! They are too cute! Of course, they have a line for both men and women so they're super flexible. I just think that these pieces are way too adorable to pass up and the concept is just so unique. Very fortunate to be able to find out about them.

Anyways, you guys need to check out their collection and see more of their stuff by following this link
Ciao,
Tammie.

2 comments:

  1. is it really a bag, or what?..simply flat??or you can still put you bulky things?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.