Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well Suited.

Suit: a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color; "they buried him in his best suit".

That's such a boring definition for a suit! Same fabric and color?? That's definitely the kind of things I try to avoid, especially when wearing suits. I like to dress formal, but just not so monotonous and so predictable you know? Add a little personality here and there won't hurt. 

Went on a shopping trip with my mother today downtown ('cause I needed some new clothes for the THIMUN conferences coming up in Singapore anyways). My objective was to get me a pair of new shoes and some clothes for the conferences.

I definitely had a successful day!
Check out the new stuff that I bought:



These adorable Aldo black wedges. Love them so, so much. You have no idea how comfortable they are. Also check out that detail - fur on the side. I bought this for around 70 US$. There was this other creme pair which I adore and it was on sale, but I think I'll go back next weekend to get it.



Mango cream-brown sunnies with opaque prints on the side. These were 50 US$ around. I can wear them while shopping in Singapore :)

And last but not least:

A high waist and your average cream top from Mango.

Put them all together and you get...

 All works together quite well yeah?

I threw in a Longchamp bag in there because it works. Everyone needs a Longchamp in their life.




Get some Longchamps!,
Tammie

"It is fancy rather than taste which produces so many new fashions."
- Voltaire

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.