Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Red Riding Coat.

Modem: (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.




I didn't actually wear my heels to school today, but I bought the socks so that I could wear them with these heels. So for the sake of the photos, I changed my boots to my black wedges instead.

(Thrift red coat, Zara black shorts, black tights, Sox gallery red long socks, Aldo wedges)


I had my collar up like this when I was at school, and it acted like a scarf pretty much.
To my suprise, the outfit really did a good job of keeping me warm today. It was about 11 degrees sometime during the day and I wasn't feeling THAT cold. So that's good.

One thing I'm really excited for this week is that my dad is changing my internet modem so now it'll be much faster! Posting will just be that much easier, and since I was blogging in Jakarta (so I know how fast it was to upload pictures - it takes FOREVER here, quite literally) I was getting used to getting things done really fast.





Getting colder here,
Tammie.

"Fashion is made to become unfashionable."
- Coco Chanel

4 comments:

  1. i love how you matched the red socks along with the coat !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, thx for visited my blog :)
    definitely love ur red coat, lol am a big fan of Red.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.. you're succesfully bringing the outfit to pop. Love the idea of matching socks and blazer.. I'll try it sometime. Thanks for inspiring.

    Love,

    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, thx for visited my blog :)
    definitely love ur red coat, lol am a big fan of Red.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.