Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Purple Mustard.

Mustard: any of several cruciferous plants of the genus Brassica.

I was thinking more of like, Mustard: ketchup that is yellow; yellow ketchup. 

I've always wanted to get myself a mustard yellow coat, but then I found the next best thing. Yellow mustard suede wedges and they cost about US$20. I absolutely love them, and I think I can play around with colored socks and different colored pieces in my outfit with these wedges!
(Zara Military cropped coat, Zara peter pan colalred shirt, Mango pencil skirt, Mustard yellow suede wedges)







Ciao,
Tammie.

"Time wounds all heels."
- Jane Sherwood Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.