Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pray For Japan

I was notified today that the stand at our spring fair was a huge success and has raised 55,445,000 vnd which is equivalent to around 2700 USD. I'm still buying myself a shirt since they still have some leftover from the stand :)

This whole post will be a little bit of photo spamming just to show you guys some pictures from the fair!

IMG_6953

IMG_6954

IMG_6955

IMG_6957

IMG_6974

IMG_6978

This is a picture of our teacher's daughter. She's the most adorablest thing ever - I think she's 1/3 Korean and 3/4 American?

Ciao,
Tammie.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on raising funds for Japan. Great accomplishment love seeing people making a difference.

    dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.